Improve the terms of your mortgage or get cash to make improvements
Refinance is when you take out a new mortgage loan with a new term and interest rate to replace your current mortgage loan. Refinancing your home loan to a lower interest rate leads to a potential savings of hundreds of dollars a year. Let us help you assess your situation and determine if refinancing is a smart move to help you save at this time.
When is it appropriate to refinance your home?
- Lower your monthly mortgage payment
- Lower your interest rate
- Eliminate Private Mortgage Insurance (P.M.I.)
- Lower your home loan term to pay off your mortgage faster
- Turn home equity into cash for home improvements
- Pay off or consolidate debts
- Convert your FHA loan to Conventional loan to save money